The association’s primary mission is to foster the integration of environmental, social, and corporative governance criteria in the investment policies in Spain by means of the dialogue with the different social groups and contributing to the sustainable development.
The association aims to be a meeting and reference platform to generate and disseminate knowledge on Socially Responsible Investing (SRI from now on), as well as to raise awareness and drive changes in the investment processes in the investment community, the Public Administration, the companies and the citizenship in general.
For that purpose the Association is inspired by responsibility, transparency, sustainability, commitment, trust, plurality and independency values.
In order to achieve its objectives, the association will have the following lines of strategic action:
- SRI promotion to generate demand and supply in Spain for which the following activities will be carried out.
- SRI diffusion through educative and/or information campaigns on SRI. Development of publications and other services.
- SRI research promotion in collaboration with Universities, Business Schools and Institutions.
- Collaboration with stakeholders fostering the cooperation with the international SIF network and other organizations and institutions interested in adopting responsible investment practices.
- Transmission of a plural and independent vision on the different matters that affect the SRI promotion in Spain
- The elaboration of a strategic plan with three-year objectives and annual review for the SRI promotion in Spain.